Most of our outdoor events are free to attend and some indoor places we have to hire. We ask for a donation of £20 per year for membership (see membership page for details)
This website contains a number of pages as follows;
- About LPS – A brief history of the society and its constitution.
- Forthcoming events – List of investigations and events.
- Film – Watch actual footage of LPS Investigations
- Photographs – investigation photographs
- EVP – Listen to sound recordings from investigations
- Reports – Full Investigation Reports of haunted locations
- Blogs – For those who just want a brief synopsis of investigations
- Media /Press – Public reports on LPS
- Public Stories – Your paranormal experiences shared with LPS
- Merchandise – Want to show you are a member of the investigating team ? Order your items here.
- Membership – Interested in joining ?
- Web Links – LPS Links to other organisations
- Need our help – LPS does not charge a fee to help you
- Contact us – Need more information then contact us
LPS has a Facebook page where you can talk to members of LPS and friends of LPS online and see what we are up to regarding Paranormal activity by visiting us on; https://www.facebook.com/LutonParanormalSociety
LPS You Tube Channel
Follow LPS on Twitter by going to https://twitter.com/LutonParanormal
LPS News In Brief
Our next event is on Friday 5th May 2017
LPS will be celebrating our 14th year of paranormal investigations with a birthday Meal at Three Blackbirds Haunted Public House.
See forthcoming events page for details
Grand Union Canal Gubblecote 21.04.2017
Pictured above; members of the LPS Investigation Team investigate the Grand Union Canal
The Investigation site of the Grand Union Canal has no paranormal history. There are no recorded sightings of hauntings and no one but LPS has ever investigated this location which is in the middle of nowhere.
Whilst you are free to look at the information on this website. The information is copyrighted to the Luton Paranormal Society where stated. Please ask for permission if you wish to use information from this site – Thank you.
© [Luton Paranormal Society ]