To become a member of LPS you must be aged over 18 and it is preferable that you have your own transport to get to and from locations as some of these are remote and there is no public transport to these locations. You may also join if you are a young adult 16 -18 and your parent or carer is a member and is attending investigations with you.
Membership of LPS is a nominal donation of just £15 for the year. This gives you access to LPS investigations and events throughout the year. most of which are free to attend. This donation helps us as a voluntary not for profit organisation cover the cost of insurance for you to attend our investigations helps us to maintain this website.
Paying your donation for membership can be made in a number using a number of methods as below;
- Paypal – Please contact us for further details
- Online banking – We will send bank details upon request.
- Cheque made payable to the Luton Paranormal Society
- Postal Postal order made payable to the Luton Paranormal Society
- Cash when you join on the night of your investigation please advise us when you intend to visit.
If you wish to join then simply download and complete the membership form and send to the postal address, making payment as advised above.
© [Luton Paranormal Society ]